Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room,153 Margaret Street
Incapacitated Seller Requires Immediate Downsizing!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Due to the sellers ill health, make no mistake we are not testing the market and will be selling on or before Auction! Having been carefully maintained and cared for over the past 13 years this is now your opportunity to take advantage of the space and size that is on offer at 6 Gorman Street! Consider this property perfect entry level buying with the potential to renovate and profit!
Please note due to the sellers circumstances we will be taking offers prior to Auction.
On offer is an abundance of features that will be sure to impress:
- 4 large bedrooms all with built ins, master with WIR
- Sunroom, separate lounge plus large dining/family room & office
- Massive potential to renovate & profit
- Freshly painted & new floor coverings
- All extensions have been completed to council approval
- Two large bathrooms
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Fully fenced low maintenance 600m allotment
- Carport plus single garage
- All of this and only a short walk to USQ grounds and Darling Heights Primary School
Auction at Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room
153 Margaret Street, Toowoomba
7th August 2018 - Auction commences at 6.00pm
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
600m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.