Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Walk to cafs, shops and school!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
In a fantastic cul-de-sac location within walking distance to Highfields State primary school, child care, shops and services on a fabulous half-acre block, this attractive low-maintenance home would be perfect for young families or couples looking to downsize.
The home comprises four bedrooms (all with built-ins) plus a study or formal lounge, with an open plan dining/living/kitchen and a separate rumpus or games room. The kitchen has received a recent update and provides extensive drawer and bench space, with a walk-in pantry, new Westinghouse dishwasher, Euromaid glass cooktop, stainless steel rangehood, wall-mounted electric oven and separate grill.
The dining room has sliding door access out to the huge north-east facing brick-paved undercover patio which overlooks the beautiful back yard with its expanse of lawn, enclosed veggie gardens, chook yard and established shrubs and trees.
Overall, the home features:
- a spacious tiled entry hall leading to a front lounge or study
- open-plan family, dining room and kitchen with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- updated kitchen with glass splashback and a large breakfast bar
- big carpeted rumpus room with air-conditioning unit
- master bedroom with ceiling fan and huge walk-in robe (which could convert to an ensuite)
- three further bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- bathroom with shower over bath-tub, vanity and separate toilet
- laundry with outside access door
- linen and broom cupboards
- large under-roof outdoor patio with caf and shade blinds
- security screens to all windows and doors
- double carport to the front of the house
- fully fenced back yard with side access to 6m x 4m (approx.) shed & adjoining carport
- two garden sheds
The property presents a great opportunity for you to enjoy as a home or investment, with potential for further improvements. The longstanding tenant is happy to remain or vacate.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2,504m² / 0.62 acres
1 garage space and 3 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.