Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Fizty's Tapestry Function Room, 153 Margaret Street
Absentee seller liquidating assets!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With an incredibly motivated seller ready to meet the market & an unbelievable price expectation to match, this is your time to ACT NOW! Built by local award winning builder Richard Adams Homes & being only two years young the home is simply move in ready! Encompassing an effortless flow of living areas combined with the kitchen centrally located, ideal for the entertainer! Make your inspection an absolute must!
- 4 Spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins - master with WIR
- Two large living areas with separate dining
- Family friendly sized bathrooms
- Centrally located stylish kitchen
- Alfresco patio area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans for year round comfort
- Fully fenced low maintenance 561m allotment
- Rainwater tank
- Close to parkland, local services and amenities
Auction at Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room
153 Margaret Street, Toowoomba
7th August 2018 - Auction commences at 6.00pm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
561m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.