Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovated for easy living relax, entertain and enjoy!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
From the enchanting street faade to the unique blend of modern interior renovations, you will fall in love with this character home from first sight!
Many traditional features have been retained to ensure a warm and inviting feel including intricate plaster ceilings, wide timber floorboards and romantic open fireplace.
A superb updated kitchen featuring stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher adjoins the dining and lounge areas which flow to the entertaining deck overlooking the landscaped yard.
With low maintenance grounds there will be more time to kick back and enjoy entertaining friends and family.
This inviting home presents with undeniable charm and style and is within walking distance to local schools, shopping amenities and parks.
Be quick to enjoy an enviable lifestyle!
- Gourmet kitchen featuring stone benchtops
- Refurbished vintage combustion stove
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Stylishly renovated bathroom with shower and bath
- All bedrooms feature ceiling fans
- Master with adjoining dressing room (ensuite potential)
- Ornate plaster ceilings and wide timber floorboards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and open fireplace
- Electric gated entry to double carport
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard
- Rangeville/CHSC catchment area
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
414m² / 0.1 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.