Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room, 153 Margaret Street
A total surprise package with decadent style!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This classic post war chamfer on brick property has been stunningly transformed into a modern, open plan family home.
Perfectly blending the original character features to the expansive and ultra chic extension, resulting in an easy living lifestyle that brings the outside in with large openings onto your elevated north facing deck and landscaped gardens.
Downsizing sellers are set for overseas travel, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- 911m allotment with side access
- Elevated north facing entertaining deck
- Expansive open plan living spaces
- Private master suite with adjoining sitting space
- Large bedrooms all with built-ins
- Ornate plaster ceilings and cornicing
- Polished hard wood timber flooring
- Corner windows providing ample natural light
- Modern galley style kitchen with walk in pantry
- Natural gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioner and gas heating
- Convenient laundry/mudroom
- Under house storage
- Double lock up garage
- Building & Pest reports available
- Prior offers welcomed
For all your real estate needs, whether it be buying or selling, call me direct on 0406 996 115.
Auction at Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room
153 Margaret Street, Toowoomba
7th August 2018 - Auction commences at 6.00pm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
911m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.