Spacious family home in convenient location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Enjoying an unbeatable location within walking distance to the High School and Highfields Village shops, is this immaculate Geoff Gibson home on a quarter-acre block. It offers three separate living areas plus an enviable north-east facing patio.
At the heart of the home is a spacious air-conditioned family room with a dining area and kitchen, which leads out to a large undercover alfresco patio. This is an ideal spot for entertaining and to enjoy the private, beautifully landscaped back yard.
The home is situated on a generous 1,013 m block in a whisper-quiet location, with a children's play park and a free tennis court a few doors down the road.
Additional features of the home include:
- a formal lounge wired for surround sound
- a games room with a built-in bar
- new Mitsubishi reverse cycle air-conditioning to the family room, plus a gas heater point
- Miele dishwasher, Westinghouse gas cooktop, wall-mounted oven and walk-in pantry
- access from the family room and the games room onto the large tiled alfresco patio
- four spacious carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and two with ceiling fans
- master bedroom with plantation shutters, a huge walk-in robe and ensuite
- security screens to all external doors and a back-to-base security system
- plentiful storage and linen cupboards
- 5kW solar power and 3,000-gallon rainwater tank for house and garden use
- fully-fenced rear yard with good side access to the 4.64m x 9m powered shed
- space to park a caravan, boat or trailer
With so much to offer, this property represents outstanding value for families seeking space and convenience!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.