Exceptional value home on a 3,006m block!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the traditional part of Highfields, this freshly updated brick and tile home is ready to move in, rent out or extend.
The solidly-built home features a generous kitchen/dining room with access to the covered verandah, plus a formal lounge and a gorgeous stained-glass entry.
The extremely functional kitchen overlooks the beautiful back yard and connects easily with the dining and living areas. It has ample bench space and a free-standing gas cooker.
Warmth in winter is provided by way of a gas heater, while ceiling fans and cross-breezes cool the home in summer.
The massive fully-fenced back yard has two-street access with room galore for sheds and a caravan.
At a glance:
- formal lounge and dining room with new carpet and ceiling fan
- generous kitchen with free-standing Emilia gas cooker and adjoining casual dining
- three newly-carpeted bedrooms, two with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- central bathroom with full-sized bath, shower and vanity
- separate toilet; laundry with direct access outside
- linen and storage cupboards
- undercover verandah wrapping around two sides of the house
- single garage and carport, plus a garden shed
- level park-like grounds with lawn, established trees, shrubs and garden beds
- quiet location in a leafy environment
Investors, first-home buyers or downsizers are urgently recommended to inspect.
There's potential to further increase the property's value by upgrading the bathroom or adding an ensuite.
The property MUST be sold so be quick to secure this prime opportunity!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.