Unbeatable location - Unmissable value - be Unbelievably quick!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sensational opportunity in one of Toowoomba's most highly desired suburbs, this modernised post war timber home represents RED HOT value in today's market!
Modern finishes and refurbished floor coverings combine harmoniously throughout to create a welcoming environment. The renovated kitchen with up to date appliances offers ample storage and bench space and easily services the dining area.
Outside, find a covered entertaining area and a level backyard which is fully fenced and secure for children and pets.
Within footsteps to the Range Shopping Centre and St Joseph's College, and with St Vincent's Hospital nearby, this is location buying at an irresistible price! Be quick or be disappointed!
- Renovated kitchen features s/steel appliances including dishwasher
- Freshly painted interior, refurbished floor coverings, LED downlights
- All bedrooms are built in, updated bathroom, ceiling fans throughout
- Internal access from remote controlled single vehicle garage
- Covered outdoor entertaining area, walk to Range Shopping Centre
- Tiled roof recently repointed and repainted, fully fenced backyard
- Rangeville and Centenary Heights State School catchment area
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.