Sought after eastside location - second living area - owners committed elsewhere!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sensational opportunity in one of Toowoomba's most highly desired suburbs, this charismatic property offers a private and tranquil haven to come home to.
Renovated throughout, the open plan living and dining area features polished floorboards and the 2pac kitchen with granite tops offers ample storage and bench space. An additional built in utility room is a fabulous bonus, perfect for the children's retreat, guest accommodation or an ideal work from home space with separate entrance.
Outside, find numerous spots to enjoy the serenity of the established gardens - a rear deck overlooks the leafy backyard which is fully fenced and safe for children and pets.
Such a peaceful position yet so close to all amenities - just footsteps to Picnic Point and centrally located between High Street and Range shopping centres.
Motivated sellers have purchased elsewhere!
- Bright and airy north facing living spaces
- Renovated kitchen featuring gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Contemporary bathroom plus second toilet
- Ceiling fans & built in robes to all bedrooms
- R/cycle air conditioning & remote gas fireplace
- Security to all doors and selected windows
- Paved outdoor areas amidst lush gardens
- Sizeable garden shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.