Diverse and dynamic, the real estate industry has been a high energy environment in which I have revelled for more than 15 years as a property developer, salesperson and business owner. Mentoring and coaching our leading team to produce an excellent customer experience has been my passion. Working alongside talented and committed business partners, our collective efforts have delivered quality results.
Toowoomba is easy to fall in love with. Born in Brisbane and educated at Brisbane Grammar School, my wife Sally and I moved to the Garden City in order for our two sons to take advantage of the wonderful schooling which draws so many others. A better decision we have not made and our desire to promote the lifestyle is irresistible.
My two boys have thrived. Sam represented Australia at the Rio Paralympics breaking through to the final of his favoured sprint event. His brother Jack is a representative cricketer and proud family man married to Kara. My grandchildren Charlotte and Braxton are my favourite destination with any free time.
Awards include a prestigious Ray White Elite inclusion and many years as a Premier Member. My greatest satisfaction however comes from the consumer and corporate endorsement of our wonderful team environment and systems. Creating the platform for real estate careers to flourish is an obsession.
Thinking of a career move? Please give me a call.
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Rural Toowoomba
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Toowoomba
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Toowoomba
- 2018 - $4 million in settled commission in their career
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2015 - Significant Settled Commission $3 million
- 2015 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS) And 10 earlier awards