WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS however access to our office is controlled for the foreseeable future, and the following guidelines will be required and your assistance appreciated –
* The majority of our team members are still working remotely, therefore if you are wanting to meet with a staff member we ask you to please call the office first on 07 4688 4488 to make an appointment.
* Please do not enter our premises (or any properties) if you are ill, self-isolating or under quarantine and have returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days.
* Before you enter, check to see that you will not overcrowd the office and ensure that you observe the 1.5m social distancing protocol.
* Please don’t shake hands, and use the supplied hand sanitiser on entry.
* Upon entry you will be required to complete a visitor register and read the collection notice.
Our commitment to client service and everyone’s well-being will remain unchanged. Our people remain accessible and ready to assist you with any challenges that COVID-19 presents, and we thank you for your understanding.